It goes without saying that safety is paramount in the work place, especially in sectors such as the gas and oil industries. For gas and oil workers, driving can be one of the most dangerous parts of the job.
A GPS In Vehicle Monitoring System will deliver real time visibility into the operating condition and location of every asset, remote worker, and vehicle allowing you to pinpoint your fleet’s location and track it quickly in the event of an emergency or incident. This is crucial for safeguarding your assets as well as protecting the wellbeing of your staff.
Working within the oil and gas industry can present a number of risks and dangers. GPS In Vehicle Tracking Systems ensure that you know where your remote workers are at all times, and that they can contact you in the event of an emergency, even on areas where there is no mobile coverage.
In addition to tracking the location of your drivers, our devices also allow you to track their behaviours. This will help you to monitor and increase safety standards by allowing you to:
- Identify drivers whose driving may be dangerous (due to speeding, etc.)
- Identify drivers who stray from designated routes or make unauthorised stops
- Help drivers to avoid heavy traffic and accidents
- Alert managers when vehicles break down or find themselves involved in an incident
- Warn your drivers about potentially dangerous or disruptive weather conditions
Your company also has a responsibility to the communities in which it operates to ensue that you are doing everything you can do to be safe and responsible. Utilising our GPS In Vehicle Tacking Systems ensures that you are running your fleet in the safest possible manner, reducing risks and optimising opportunities to increase efficiency and accountability.